Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Top 10 WWE Themes Currently Used

In Wrestling almost every superstar has a Entrance Theme. A few are amazing, alot are catchy and others just plain out suck. Some great things thou about these themes are that famous or popular bands perform these themes. Bands such as Rev Theory, Saliva, Motorhead, Downstait, Alter Bridge, and Drowning Pool along side WWE's resident Music Director Jim Johnston. Recently in these past months many new themes debut and changed my views on what I conceive as the best in the business. So I then decide to make my list of the Top 10 Themes currently in use and this is what I came up with!
1. CM Punk - Cult of Personality by Living Colour
2. Dolph Ziggler - I am Perfection V2 by Downstait
3. Wade Barrett & the Corre - End of Days V9 by Rev Theory
4. Alex Riley(on the left) - Say it to My Face by Downstait
5.The Miz(on the right) - I Came to Play by Downstait
6. Sheamus - Written in My Face by Sean Jenness
7. Randy Orton - Voices by Rev Theory
8. Christian - Just Close Your Eyes by Story Of the Year
9. Zac Ryder(on the left) - Radio - Watt White
10. Curt Hawkins(on the far right) - In the Middle of it Now by Disciple

All pictures obtained from Wikipedia.org and former Talk Wrestling Host, Jeff Meacham!

1 comment: