Saturday, August 6, 2011

Darkon633's Super Fighting Robot Week

Recently Darkon, began reviewing on Youtube. He hadn't got much success yet, but I'm here to help with that. After he told Eugene42181 and I he had the original Mega Man toys from the 90s Cartoon, we immediately told him to review them. The reason is because these things were so freakin' rare. Hell I didn't know this things were made in the 90s, I myself never acctually discovered they were made until like late 2007. Along with that I never even really knew anyone else that had them, except for online sites that had only images of just MegaMan, Rush, Gutsman and Cutman. Luckily for me, I eventually met Darkon and by some odd freaking chance he practically brought them all. But after hearing the prices he had to pay for a few of them I'm like "Christ, watch Bandai Japan troll in some D-Arts of them one day at a Tamashii Nations Events." Then that statement made us all shutter to think it! Anyways enjoy, Darkon633's Super Fighting Robot Week!

Day 1: MegaMan & Rush


Day 2: Protoman


Day 3: Cutman


Day 4: Gutsman


Day 5: Drillman


Day 6: Bombman


Day 7: Brightman, Snakeman & Air Speeder

No comments:

Post a Comment