Monday, August 15, 2011

Projekt's Marvel Legends Week

Well Projektrdm, reviewed a bunch of Marvel Legends figures. 5 I like and 2 suck, even thou I liked them all on Youtube! So I had to whore out this review week anyways. I personally suggest you watch the Iron Man, Hulk and Thor reviews(Hint, Hint; AVENGERS!) while avoiding the rest. I can't complain nor disagree with what he chose to review, because I didn't get any Marvel Legends since all the ones I wanted Sold Out fast! A huge bitch is the good damn HulkBuster, that some jerk-off yanked from me so many years ago....

Day 1: Hercules


Day 2: Ultimate Iron Man


Day 3: First Appearance Iron Man


Day 4: Nightcrawler


Day 5: First Appearance Grey Hulk


Day 6: Captain Marvelous...NVM it's just Marvel


Day 7: Thor

No comments:

Post a Comment