Friday, August 19, 2011

Doyle's Digivolution Week

Back in June, I had made a week of reviews solely on the old Digimon, Digivolving Figures. These figures I got a long time ago, back when it all airred. The figures were great toys in my childhood, but were pretty crappy. Their ball joints easily got loose and they some times fall apart. Another thing was sometimes only 1 of the 2Digivolutions would look correct. With that being an issue, it made me keep most of them in certain forms. These figures were quite common to find, and at times were huge shelf-warmers. Out of the seven I reviewed my favorites are the Greymon, Kabuterimon and Flamedramon figures. Anyways enjoy the reviews!

Day 1: Greymon to MetalGreymon


Day 2: Garurumon to WereGarurumon


Day 3: Birdramon to Garudamon


Day 4: Kabuterimon to MegaKabuterimon


Day 5: MagnaAngemon to Seraphimon


Day 6: Digi-Egg of Courage to Flamedramon


Day 7: DNA Digivolving Paildramon

No comments:

Post a Comment