Thursday, August 4, 2011

Did I Drunk Buy This?!

Today I got home from amazing day at the fair with some relatives. When signing on to my comp and checking my e-mails I found an Order Acknowledgement from Amiami.com. In this order it was Kamen Rider OOO DX Medal Set SP. An item I hadn't intended to buy right away or want due to the Fourze Switch. So I asked myself was I drunk this morning signed online to Amiami.com for stocking time and pulled a RDM tactic or did something or someone order this for me. By now you already see where I going to this and if you don't, at least this person does. Darkon did it, AGAIN! He ordered something without my permission again. Am I mad, no! I can cancel this if I want to, but should he have ordered it, no. Because in our Bro-Ordering Code, it's either order what we want ASAP or just get the few you know they won't want to miss. So will I cancel this set tonight or will I just get the damn thing and sell the switch? Right now I am unsure, and will decide on it within the next few days.

1 comment: