Monday, August 1, 2011

Juan vs Amiami

Today was another day of Amiami's amazing pre-orders that piss people off. Today we had an amazing selection of several Figuarts, Ultra-Acts, SIC's and the New MonsterArts. Usually several others and I are up to witness this and get what we want, but for once it was only Dark Juan! And he went to war with Amiami, unfortunately he missed the Den-O Climax for all of our orders. At least I got my Godzilla MonsterArts, the only sad thing is it's still in stock. Now I got to wait around for Climax to restock along with the rest, luckily Dark Juan managed to get us some of our orders logged in. As for now all you can do is look in fear at some screenshots I took of the pre-order page at Amiami.com!

1 comment:

  1. i think i need to drink whiskey instead of beer for this one

    ReplyDelete