Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Mirror, the Bot and the Agul

Recently some new pictures surfaced on the Ultra-Acts of Mirror Knight, JeanBot, and Ultraman Agul. Out of the three of these newer figures to the Ultra-Act line I wish to eventually buy Ultraman Agul. So far I know some of the accessory this figures come with, but I'm not entirerly sure if all effect parts will come with figures at this time. Agul comes from Ultraman Gaia, with his release being sometime November along with that he comes with his blade attack and finisher effect. Mirror Knight who is also to be released in November comes with effects I don't know anything about since I haven't seen anything of Zero, the same goes for Jean-Bot who is released at the end of this year in December. Anyways all I know is I'm getting Ultraman Gaia and that's all for now other than Ultraman Gaia that's already pre-oredered at Amiami.com







No comments:

Post a Comment