Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tommy? Tommy? TOMMY?!

The other day some friends and I were talking about WTF Moments in Transformers G1 and we came to an agreement that this clip of the sixth intro is one of those moments. When I first saw this clip awhile back, I was completely unsure if I was high or drunk off my ass. Heck I was probably both! Who knows? But when this came up in the matter at hands it was only I and DeluxeRobots to be the only ones in the call to have ever seen the footage. So linked the others and we had a huge laugh at this clip. Deluxe even said "If you see a Live-Action Prime from the 80s you sir are drunk!" That really burst the chat wide open, making jokes like this clip should've been spoofed for promos in the movie. Heck I even went on saying that probably Peter Cullen forgot doing this....lol! But hey you decide how WTF this moment real is!

Thanks Youtube and RetroJunk, for bringing back these WTF Moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment