Sunday, July 31, 2011

SH Figuarts Reached a Climax

Recently I obtained pictures of the new confirmed SH Figuart Kamen Rider Den-O Climax Form. Den-O Climax form was promoted at the last Tamashii event and is set to release sometime this December. I plan to get this certain SHF just because I freaking love Den-O, and when I mean love I mean anything before the team up movie with Kiva. After the Kiva movie, Chou DekaClimax I think it was Den-O practically died in the eyes of most fans heck it probably because the other movies all sucked. Seriously a team up with Decade, a Trilogy to market New Den-O and the 40th Anniversary movie with OOO. But you got to the OOO movie some credit cause without it we would've probably had to wait longer for Den-O Climax Form's release.



No comments:

Post a Comment