Monday, August 22, 2011

Rolling Review: SH Figuarts Shadowmoon


A figuart, that I only needed to wait almost a year for. When I first started collecting SHFs, my first few were Black and RX! Those made me crave, and long for the making of this figure. Now that I finally have it, I'm amazingly in love with it. This was a worthy buy, but there was some few issues they've could've done to make this even better. One was to use a little bit of Die-Cast and chrome out the armor. But when dealing with Chrome it either is paint or plastic which tends to break over time. Anyways the joints and mold of the figure is great since it's the updated form, meaning they're either loose enough to not annoy people. Along with that his Hopper Blades on his forearms are bendy, very pilable; where has his leg Hoppers are much harder and solid. The shoulder gimmick, and his head horns are a bitch at most they're the real issue at hand. Well then take care spike the hair, and check out my current videos, upcoming reviews or V-logs, and a facebook Toku-fan page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115582611830956&v=info
Welcome to the Projekts: http://projektrdm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment