Friday, September 23, 2011

Power Morphicon it is my DESTINY!


Today Power Morphicon ticket sales opened and everyone rushed to get them along with myself. Just there were several issues on this day! The first issue was the random invitation code when starting make your purchase, you could go further without knowing this random code. Ironically thou, I just randomly guessed pmc2012 was the code and it FREAKIN' worked! I was just hysterical when it worked for me and when RDM didn't believe me until it worked for him too. The next few set backs were the Gold Ticket's Gold Breakfast at $50.00 and then other merchandise was pricy when I planned to get a few t-shirts for friends. Then finally the real bitch was it took forever for the freaking system to take my Credit Card, I practically had to try all of mine until one finally worked with the system. At that point when I had finally got my purchase to go through, the guys who set up the system realized to remove the invitation code! Thank God for me, that invitation code thing saved my ass...And now I along with ProjektRDM have achieved our DESTINY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment