Monday, September 5, 2011

Coming Soon...

AnimeXToku
Youtube Reviewer, CS Toys Chatmember and personal friend of mine GundamLegacyExtreme, has begun recording(s) for a Podcast! In doing so, he has asked me along with my fellow blogger, youtuber and personal friend Projektrdm to join him as his team to be guest host(s) on the series. At first I said, let me talk it over with RDM since we're currently work on put into motion the resurrection to our own podcast the TokuAnimeNews aka TAN. Well after some discussion or so we were like well right now me and RDM don't got the time to start our podcast seeing that me and him are busy working on next year's summer vacation, so we agreed joining GLE wouldn't be a bad idea for now. With that we hopped on the bandwagon and became members of AXT! Originally when we joined it was just to be Anime but then when we were all discovered to be Toku-nerds we sort of included Tokusatsu to be our final part of the show actually after our 1st recording it was like the entire last half of episode one. Anyways I look forward to doing more episodes with GLE and his other team members, so far I've only met 1 of the 2 guys GLE brought on before me and RDM, but that guy is kicking. His name is ExtremeEnigmaify and I barely know who is and already like him, hell even RDM does too. So check out GLE on youtube to find out more on AnimeXToku!

No comments:

Post a Comment