Monday, September 5, 2011

Okay, so I'm behind!

Everyone knows I like to put delays on everything I review or just put them on hold for a long period of time. That's just who I am and that's what I plan! Just I recently became even more behind in reviewing and blogging. As you mostly see the only things I've blogged in recent weeks were WWE programs like Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. The reason those were the only thing I have uploaded was because there has been personal issues that I'm commited to that I had to do first which made it not possible to review and I just haven't really been catching up with the Toku News I missed in recent weeks. As for why I did the wrestling well it's easier for me to blog cause that's the only time I had free during the problems that had occured. I do plan to get up some more reviews and such within the month and newer blog posts than other to wrestling reviews. As for what you'll most likely see from me in recent weeks I'll down below once I conclude this slight apoligy due to my absence and not so amazing updates. Along with some new reviews from me, I've also been working on new projects along with a very old one I still can't bring to life. Also even thou the reviews will be new the items are technically old since I'm always a month or several behind.

So What You Can Expect in September:
1. D-Arts Beelzebmon
2. Transformers DotM Megatron
3. Transfomers DotM Shockwave
4. Generations Warpath
5. a few Doyle's DVDs, I haven't selected which ones yet

No comments:

Post a Comment